Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bliss 36

Yesterday I celebrated entering my Bliss 36 with 11 of the most inspiring, beautiful, soulful, loving and creative women I've ever met. They are my friends, sisters, colleagues and playmates. And boy did we play! Our focus was my intent for this year: to discover my unique voice, manifest my dreams, to create space and time in my life to nurture my relationships an dreams, and unite the feminine and masculine within myself.

The photo below captures our post-dance glow and included is the playlist. Several of us lead songs so it was truly a collaborative celebration of movement!

Bliss 36 Playlist 
Song For Olabi - Bliss
Sun Is Shining (Out Of Sight Remix) - ReUnited
Rolling in the Deep – Adele
Strength, Courage, & Wisdom - India.Arie
Shackles (Praise You) - Mary Mary
Keep On Searching - Kraak & Smaak
Bust a Move - Young MC
DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love - Usher
Sometimes - Kaskade
Just Say Yes - Snow Patrol
Light You Up - Shawn Mullins
I Hope You Dance- Lee Ann Womack
Blood Of Eden - Peter Gabriel
Expand - Shannon Day
Om Namo Bhagavate - Miten & Deva Premal

No comments:

Post a Comment