Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Subs March 14-18 while I am away

I have lined up some terrific subs to dance with you while I am in New York with my mother. This trip was unanticipated so I feel so lucky to have secured these gem's of Nia colleagues for you! As long as all goes well with my mother, I will be back in Seattle late Monday evening and ready to dance with you on the first day of Spring - Tuesday morning March 20th! Yay!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
5:30pm - 6:30pm
Community Fitness 65th St Studio
Sub: Jill Pagano

Check out this terrific short video of Jill talking about her Nia practice: http://vimeo.com/36581998

Jill and I are also co-facilitating a Nia Playshop (like a workshop but more fun!) on Sunday, April 15, 2012. Boost your fitness level while mastering essential Nia choreography through the 52 moves. This playshop is multi-leveled and participants will be able to move through different levels of intensity. Open to everyone - new and experienced Nia students! 2:30pm - 4pm. $25/person. To register, call Community Fitness: 206.523.3363


Thursday, March 15, 2012
9:30am - 10:30am
The Dance Space in Greenwood
Sub: Gretchen Musgrove

It's no secret that Gretchen is one of my most cherished and favorite people in the world. Join her Thursday morning as she delivers a routine that focuses on the upper extremities.

Saturday, March 17, 2012
1:00pm - 2:00pm
Community Fitness Roosevelt Studio
Sub: Gretchen Musgrove

I don't know what Gretchen has up her sleeve but I am certain it will be fabulous!

Sunday, March 18, 2012
10:30am - 11:30am
Delilah's Belly Dance Studio in Fremont
Sub:  Daveda Russell

I so wish I could be there to dance with Daveda. She is my Nia Blue Belt sister and embodies a joy and playfulness that will bring you pure delight! Please join her for a fun-filled funky spunky class!

No comments:

Post a Comment