Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dance in the brilliance of your star


Every once in awhile I come across a blog post that I feel compelled to share in a class. Last night I discovered the following poem titled “Celebrating Your Essence” on the Radiant Soul Space blog. It instantly resonated with me. I knew I had to share it as our class focus today. Let’s celebrate our essence by dancing in the brilliance of our star!


Celebrating Your Essence
By Otiti Jasmine

Claiming your path.
Because it’s calling, enticing, scintillating.
Delighting in its pull.
Because it’s glowing, burning, lighting you up inside.
Finding your voice.
Because your truth is welling, urging, bursting to be let loose.
Living your passion.
Because anything else is settling for second-best.
Stop waiting.
Stop settling.
Step up, step out, and step into your light.
Bask in it. Shine with it. Dance in the brilliance of your star.


No comments:

Post a Comment