Wednesday, June 27, 2012

JAG's Rock Nia Class!

I am thrilled to announce that, while I am in Portland this weekend celebrating my dear friend's graduation from naturopathic medical school, Jason Alan Griffin will be teaching my class at Community Fitness Roosevelt Studio (6108 Roosevelt Way NESeattle, WA 98115) on Saturday, June 30, 2012 from 1pm - 2pm. Drop-in rate is $12.

I am envious that you all get to dance with Jason while I am away. Not only is he a masterful instructor, he's also delivering his Rock Nia routine!

Jason says, about his Rock Nia routine, "We will rock out to Pink Floyd, The Doors, Steppenwolf, Deep Purple and more rock favorites from the 60s and 70s in this Classic Rock Nia Routine called ROCKIN' that focuses on the Low Middle and High planes with the intention of Gettin' Down, Chillin' Out and Gettin' High."

Now do you understand why I am envious that you get to play with Jason while I am away?



About Jason Alan Griffin (JAG)
An ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor since 1994, Jason has been studying Yoga since 1995 and teaching Nia since 1996. His knowledge of the body and how it functions, how it responds to exercise and how it heals itself come from curiosity, research and experimentation. During his many years of experience in the fitness field, he's been inspired to help people avoid injuring themselves thanks to all the time he's spent recovering from injuries as a wrestler and a dancer.

Jason is the creator of JAG Fitness and teaches Nia as part of his holistic fitness program called JAGfit. He is a Black Belt Nia teacher as well as personal trainer, and Yoga Tune Up teacher. He also teaches Energy Flow Conditioning and Deep Stretching classes.

Have fun while I away! Classes at Community Fitness are canceled on Wednesday, July 4, 2012 so I will see you all on Saturday, July 7, 2012!

With warmth,Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment