Friday, September 24, 2010

Hidden Mysteries of Autumn

Tonight is the last night I will be teaching at the Crown Hill School. In honor of my time here, the focus of class will be gratitude with the intention to celebrate! I thank the Crown Hill School for being such a wonderful and playful space for me as I took my first steps as a Nia teacher. I guess it makes sense that I began this journey at what was once an elementary school. Next week, starting October 1st, I begin teaching on Friday evenings at Open Flight Studio in the University District. I hope my time there is fruitful and adventurous.

Please join me tonight at 6:45pm at the Crown Hill School, room 4 (9250 14th NW, Seattle, WA 98117), in the Spirit of gratitude and celebration as I close one chapter and begin another.

For your reading pleasure, I have provided an excerpt on the hidden mysteries of Autumn:

"Fall is the time of harvesting, and also the time to take stock of what you harvest. If your returns this season are not what you hoped, now is the time to reflect, find your balance and look for what within you must change to assure greater success in the coming year.

Now is a time to reflect between your past and your future. See it as standing on a threshold between what was, and what will be. Look back at all you've accomplished, and look forward at the new adventures to come. If nothing WITHIN you CHANGES, then your past will be your future.

Fall Equinox is a traditional time of gratitude and thanksgiving around the world. Join in the flow of the times and add your appreciation for all you've experienced and received this past year - and your Joyful expectations for the coming year. You are setting your own future in motion now with a potent surge of energy during the transition point."

From: Fall Equinox Hidden Mysteries

No comments:

Post a Comment