Friday, September 17, 2010

Playfulness and Fluidity

Last night, as I practiced the routine I am planning on sharing tonight, the two words that kept coming to mind were “playfulness” and “fluidity.” The routine was speaking to me. I was smiling, there was a bounce to each step I took and I felt like I could melt into each movement. Afterwards I felt flexible, relaxed and light-hearted. I had so much fun putting together the songs and moves for this routine. I hope you will join me tonight as we experience the joy of playfulness and fluidity.

This is my second to last class at the Crown Hill School. The last class will be next week, Friday September 24th. Starting on Friday, October 1st I will be teaching at Open Flight Studio in the University District. More fun news to come about my first class at Open Flight Studio…stay tuned!

I look forward to dancing with you tonight: 6:45pm at the Crown Hill School, room 4. Address: 9250 14th NW, Seattle, WA 98117.

No comments:

Post a Comment