Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Nia-full Holiday!

Happy Holidays and Winter Solstice! Here are some updates on what I am up to for the next couple of weeks. It’s going to be a Nia-full holiday!

Jena Hennessey and I at Fall Nia Jam

Friday, December 24, 2010
Time: 9:30am – 10:30am
Where: Civetta Dance Space in Greenwood
I am co-teaching a class with Jena Hennessey on Christmas Eve morning. Details here.

Saturday, December 25, 2010
There are 2 Nia classes on Christmas Day at the Civetta Dance Space in Greenwood. While I am not teaching either, I plan on attending at least one :).

Susan Tate: 10am – 11am
Gretchen Musgrove: 11:30am - 12:30pm

Sunday, December 26, 2010
Gretchen Musgrove is teaching from 11:30am – 12:30pm at the Civetta Dance Space in Greenwood. It is her birthday and I plan on being there to dance and celebrate with her!

and

My 5pm Sunday evening Gentle Nia and Nia 5 Stages class on December 26th is canceled due to a holiday family gathering. I will be spending the evening playing with my nephews and niece and eating as much chocolate as possible.

Monday, December 27, 2010
Time: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Where: Open Flight Studio in the University District
Class is ON! Come dance with me.

Friday, December 31, 2010
Time: 9:30am – 10:30am
Where: Civetta Dance Space in Greenwood
I am co-teaching another class with Jena Hennessey on New Years Eve morning. Details here.

Saturday, January 1, 2011
Susan and Gretchen are both teaching at the Civetta Dance Space in Greenwood.

Susan Tate: 10am - 11am
Gretchen Musgrove: 11:30am – 12:30pm

I’ll be there to joyously and perhaps a bit sleepily dance into 2011 with one or both of them.

Sunday, January 2, 2011
Class is on! I am teaching my regular combined Gentle Nia and Nia 5 Stages class from 5pm – 6pm at the Civetta Dance Space in Greenwood. This will be a special class in honor of the New Year. The focus: Creating Self.

After that, my regular and expanded schedule resumes. Here is the schedule!

I am looking forward to seeing you soon and dancing with you in 2011.

With that I leave you with this little video of what has become one of my favorite holiday season songs for the past couple of years. Just a note that I didn't create the slideshow but found this complete video on YouTube:



With warmth and tremendous gratitude for you all,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment