Thursday, January 13, 2011

Celebration in Wallingford!


Tonight I teach my first Nia class at the new studio Fresh Fitness and Dance in Wallingford. The studio opened for business this Monday, January 10, 2011.

I will be teaching at this studio Thursday evenings from 6:30pm – 7:30pm and Saturdays from 11am – 12pm. My classes at Fresh Fitness and Dance are open to everyone. You may use and purchase one of my class cards and have the opportunity to take classes at all of my locations or you can become a Fresh member and take my classes along with other classes offered there.

Our class focus tonight is Celebration! I love to mark new beginnings with a celebratory spirit. Tonight is no exception. It’s the beginning of a new class at a new location for me and Fresh’s first week offering classes to the public!

Come and join me in celebrating our bodies, movement, dance, self-expression and new beginnings tonight at 6:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment