Friday, October 29, 2010

Dancing Our Bones

The focus of tonight’s class is dancing our bones. We are approaching Halloween after all. Join us for dangling and dancing our bones in all sorts of fun and fluid ways. If you’d like to read one of my favorite articles about our bones, click here.

A special guest, Daren Wade, will join me for a couple of songs and will lead us through some Halloween favorites, Daren style! Daren is a friend, my boss (for my day job at UW), a colleague and a Nia student. He’s also one of the best dancers and entertainers I know! Together, we promise to deliver a howling fun-filled class. Join us tonight! Hooowwwwwlllllll.

Class is from 5:30pm-6:30pm at Open Flight Studio . Address is 4205 University Way NE, Seattle, WA, 98105 (walk upstairs - look for the door next to the Pho place).

No comments:

Post a Comment