Friday, October 1, 2010

First Class at Open Flight Studio

I am truly excited to teach my first class at Open Flight Studio in the U-district tonight at 5:30pm. Jeanna Wheeler , blue belt Nia teacher and I will be team teaching the latin-inspired routine, Aya. Jeanna and I will be sharing class cards at Open Flight Studio. Jeanna teaches at Open Flight on Saturday mornings at 10:15am. You can take either one of our classes with the class cards.

Check out the beautiful music from Aya .

The focus of tonight’s routine is Stability. The intent is to find peace and relaxation while dancing to the music. And a little energetic stability can’t hurt plant some roots in this new space for me.

Come boogie with us! 5:30pm-6:30pm, Open Flight Studio at 4205 University Way NE, Seattle, WA, 98105 (walk upstairs - look for the door next to the Pho place).

Check out some photos of the space:

No comments:

Post a Comment