Thursday, May 19, 2011

Showing The World How You Feel


The focus of tonight's class is expressing the energies of jazz through the arms and wrists. The intent is to show the world how you feel through the unique dance of your arms. The energy of jazz is fun, showmanship and expression.

The Voice of Jazz

To the emotional part of you I give you the freedom to show the world what you feel. I splash an outward expression on your face and body. Expression is my language. I silently talk to you using language that can be felt by others a mile away. When I am present goose bumps ride on the surface of your skin. Passion exudes from your hands and heart. I am your way into the world of expression that unmasks truth.
Excerpt from Nia Technique book.

Get ready to use your whole body, even your face and voice, to create the theatrical expression of Jazz!

Class from 6:30pm - 7:30pm at Fresh Fitness and Dance in Wallingford.

No comments:

Post a Comment