Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Class Schedule Change and Events

Hello dancers,

A quick note to let you know that my Thursday evening class start time changes starting tomorrow September 8, 2011. The new class time is:

Thursdays at Fresh Fitness and Dance in Wallingford
4430 Corliss Ave. N, Seattle, WA, 98103
6:00pm - 7:00pm

Also, I have updated my Events page with information about the special Nia and Yoga special class and the 6-week foundation series on the Base of the Body.

*Please note the 6-week series has moved from Friday evenings to Sunday mornings in Fremont.

For both events:
http://everybodyloveyourbody.blogspot.com/p/events.html

To register for either or both, just reply to this email.

Finally, if you are brand new to Nia, my lovely colleague and dear friend Mollia Jensen is holding a six-week Nia Beginner's series starting next Tuesday evening (6pm) in the Mt Baker neighborhood. I can think of no better person to teach the Nia basics. Mollia is a stunning instructor and I look forward to future collaborations with her!

For more about Mollia's Nia Beginner's series: http://www.mahaflow.com/beginners-series/

I am looking forward to dancing with you - as always!

With warmth and dancing feet,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment